Time & Location
Apr 25, 2023, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
Starting in 2023, SCGC will be hosting a monthly webinar series for our members. Please join us for our next webinar, "A Genetic Counselor's Guide to Surviving and Thriving in a Layoff" presented by Stacey Wong, MS, CGC.
- A Genetic Counselor's Guide to Surviving and Thriving in a Layoff
Upcoming Webinar Dates:
- Tuesday, May 23rd, 5-6PM PT
- Wednesday, June 21st, 5-6PM PT
- Tuesday, July 25th, 5-6PM PT
- Wednesday, August 23rd, 5-6PM PT
- Tuesday, September 12th, 5-6PM PT
The National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) has authorized Southern California Genetic Counselors (SCGC) to offer up to 0.9 CEUs or 9 Category 1 contact hours for the total activity SCGC Webinar Series 2023. The American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC) will accept CEUs earned at this program for the purposes of genetic counselor certification and recertification. To be eligible for CEUs, attendees must be members of SCGC, attend the webinar live, complete the evaluation within 2 weeks of the webinar, and pay the CEU registration fee at the end of the series.